Dear Patients, Dear Friends,
Cabinet of Dr Bergeret-Galley is opening its doors after the COVID-19 confinement!
We are ready to see you on consultations and for your interventions and we would like you to know that we took all the precautions to make your visit safe.
Be assured that:
- we will provide you with mask, overshoes, and gel hydroalcoolique, so you can disinfect your hands
- we disinfect the surfaces after each patient
- we will limit the number of patients in the waiting room
We would like to ask you to help us make your visits to the cabinet safe. This will take only few adjustments for you, so please:
- we will ask you few questions on telephone, please answer them. Remember, it is for your own safety
- check your temperature at home before visit and if you experience any symptoms of sickness, please, call the cabinet to reschedule the appointment
- come for the consultation alone if it is possible, no kids or animals will be allowed in the cabinet at this time. If you need to be accompanied, please inform the cabinet.
- for any intervention you would be prescribes to take the test foe COVID-19 48 hours before the operation, this is obligatory for all the clinics.
Let’s make this summer the time to make changes. We will change our routine to prevent the spread of this virus. Change our mindset, to stay positive. And we can also change our bodies to be ready for the new life after COVID-19.